1. The main point of the things being said—we have such a high priest, we sat at the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
2. a ministe, the holy things
and of the tabernacle, the true one, which the Lord, not man, set up.
3. For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices:
whence it is necessary for this one also to have something which he offers.
4. If then he would be on earth,
he would not be a priest,
there being those who offer the gifts according to a law,
5. who offer worship in a pattern and shadow of the heavenly things,
just as Moses, who was about to complete the tabernacle was warned.
For he says, "See that you make everything according to the model shown to on the mountain".
6. But now he has obtained a more excellent ministry, to the degree that he guarantor of a better covenant, which on the basis of better promises was given law.
Heil, Hebrews, 192, ABCDDCBA.