6. Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein,
and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7. Again, he limiteth a certain day,
saying in David, To day,
after so long a time; as it is said,
To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8. For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Heil, Hebrews, 110, ABCDCBA.