17. Be confident in your leaders and submit to them,
for they are keeping watch on behalf of your souls,
as giving back a word, that with joy they may do this and not be groaning,
for this would be unprofitable for you.
18. Pray for us, for we are confident that we have a beneficent conscience,
among all wanting to be beneficently treated.
19. All the more I encourage to do this, that soon I may be restored to you.
20. May the God of peace, who led up from the dead the shepherd of the sheep,
the one great in the blood of the eternal covenant.
our Lord Jesus,
21. provide you with every good thing in order to do the will of him,
doing among us what is pleasing before him
through Jesus Christ,
to whom be glory for the ages of the ages, amen.
22. I encourage you, brothers, hold on to the word of the encouragement,
for indeed through brief things I have written by letter to you.
23. Know that our brother Timothy has been released, with him,
if he comes soon, I will see you.
24. Greet all your leaders and all the holy ones. Those from Italy greet you.
25. The grace be with all of you!
Heil, Hebrews, 410, ABCDEEDCBA.