22. But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23. To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant,
and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
25. See that ye refuse not
him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth,
much more shall not we escape,
if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
26. Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying,
Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
27. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken,
as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heil, Hebrews, 378, ABBA.