1 Corinthians 7:20-7:24
20. Let every man abide in the same calling
wherein he was called.
21. Art thou called being a servant?
care not for it:
but if thou mayest be made free,
use it rather.
22. For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant,
is the Lord's freeman:
likewise also he that is called, being free,
is Christ's servant.
23. Ye are bought with a price;
be not ye the servants of men.
24. Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called,
therein abide with God.
Bailey, Paul through Mediterranean Eyes, 211, ABBBA, 218, ABCBA.