1 Corinthians 7:1-7:5
1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me:
It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication,
let every man have his own wife,
and let every woman have her own husband.
3. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence:
and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4. The wife hath not power of her own body,
but the husband: and likewise
also the husband hath not power of his own body,
but the wife.
5. Defraud ye not one the other,
except it be with consent for a time,
that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer;
and come together again,
that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
Bailey, Paul through Mediterranean Eyes, 197, ABCCBA.