1 Corinthians 5:12-6:8
12. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without?
do not ye judge them that are within?
13. But them that are without God judgeth.
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another,
go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2. Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?
and if the world shall be judged by you,
are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3. Know ye not that we shall judge angels?
how much more things that pertain to this life?
4. If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life,
set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5. I speak to your shame.
Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you?
no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6. But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
7. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you,
because ye go to law one with another.
Why do ye not rather take wrong?
why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8. Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud,
and that your brethren.
Bailey, Paul through Mediterranean Eyes, 170, ABCCBA.