1 Corinthians 15:12-15:20
12 Now if Christ be preached
that he rose from the dead,
how say some among you
that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead,
then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen,
then is our preaching vain,
and your faith is also vain.
15. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God;
because we have testified of God
that he raised up Christ:
whom he raised not up,
if so be that the dead rise not.
16. For if the dead rise not,
then is not Christ raised:
17. And if Christ be not raised,
your faith is vain;
ye are yet in your sins.
18. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ,
we are of all men most miserable.
20. But now is Christ risen from the dead,
and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Bailey NT 25:152-181; ABCDCBA.
Bailey, Paul through Mediterranean Eyes, 437, ABCDCBA.