1 Corinthians 1:21-1:26
21. For after that in the wisdom of God
the world by wisdom knew not God,
it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching
to save them that believe.
22. For the Jews require a sign,
and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23. But we preach
unto the Jews a stumblingblock,
and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24. But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks,
Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men;
and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26. For ye see your calling, brethren.