1 Corinthians 11:17-11:22
17. Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not,
that ye come together not for the better,
but for the worse.
18. For first of all,
when ye come together in the church,
I hear that there be divisions among you;
and I partly believe it.
19. For there must be also heresies among you,
that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
20. When ye come together therefore into one place,
this is not to eat the Lord's supper.
21. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper:
and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
22. What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in?
or despise ye the church of God,
and shame them that have not?
what shall I say to you?
shall I praise you in this?
I praise you not.
Bailey, Paul through Mediterranean Eyes, 314, 317, ABCDCBA.